Job Interview Questions
1. How would you describe yourself?
2. What influenced you to choose this career?
3. What do you think it takes to be successful in this career?
4. How do you determine or evaluate success? Give me an example of one of your successful accomplishments.
5. How would you describe yourself in terms of your ability to work as a member of a team?
6. What motivates you?
7. What challenges are you looking for in a position?
8. What are your short-term and long-term career goals?
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 and 10 years time?
10. What personal weakness has caused you the most problems on the job?
11. Tell me what you know about our company.
12. What suggestions do you have for our organization?
13. Why have you decided to seek a position in our organization?
14. What salary range are you expecting?
15. Describe a time when you were faced with problems or stresses that tested your coping skills.
16. Give me an example of an important goal which you had set in the past and tell me about your success in reaching it.
17. What kind of supervisor do you work best for? Provide examples.
18. Describe a difficult customer service experience that you had to handle. What was the outcome?
19. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person. How did you handle the situation?
20. What is the biggest mistake you've made?