We are looking for a skilled Web programmer to join our IT team. You’ll be responsible for designing, coding and improving our company web pages, programs and applications.
As a Web programmer, you should write clean code to ensure our programs run properly and address our company needs. If you’re passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers and web designers, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to convert our company needs in functional and user-friendly websites and programs.
• Produce fully functional programs writing clean, testable code
• Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements
• Integrate back-end data
• Design user interface and web layout using HTML/CSS practices
• Upgrade and repair existing programs
• Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency
• Create technical documentation for user support
• Suggest new features to improve program navigation and operation
• Follow security principles
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments
• Proven work experience as Web programmer or developer
• Familiarity working with HTML/CSS
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and web application development
• Attention to detail
• Project management skills within a fast-paced work environment
• An ability to communicate and work in a team
• BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Mode of Application
Interested and Qualified applicants should forward their CV/Cover letter to email@example.com
Or send Name, Contact Number, Qualification and location to the message box or to the number provided.
NOTE: Lagos Resident only
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.