We are looking for a system analyst to implement and improve our IT systems. You will analyze system requirements and address any relevant problems. You will also perform standard testings and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security.
As a system analyst, you will be joining a team of engineers and developers who are passionate about new IT systems, software development and different programming languages. If you are also interested in discovering and implementing new features, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to translate our internal and external clients’ needs into new high quality IT systems.
• Examine and evaluate current systems
• Identify system requirements
• Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
• Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
• Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
• Validate changes by testing programs
• Train users on the new operation systems and provide support
• Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
• Proven work experience as a system analyst
• Hands on experience with software development and documentation
• Solid knowledge of business information systems
• Working knowledge of SAP business software applications
• Familiarity with programming languages like Visual Basic, C++ and Java
• Ability to explain technical details
• Excellent analytical skills
• A good problem-solving attitude
• A degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Mode of Application
Interested and Qualified applicants should forward their CV/Cover letter to email@example.com
Or send Name, Contact Number, Qualification and location to the message box or to the number provided.
NOTE: Lagos Resident only
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.
- Contact Person: greenstreet
- Cell: 07033887645
Classified Number: 1884180