A Site Supervisor completes construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
Construction projects require coordination between many different contributors. Laborers, managers, supervisors, clients and other stakeholders work together to ensure that the projects proceed as planned. Construction Site Supervisors are vital to the process, using their experience to guide different types of workers to successful completion of a project.
• coordination and supervision of workers.
• provide schedules for workers
• assign tasks to construction laborers
• liaise with contractors, managers and other stakeholders, ensuring that all parties remain coordinated.
• translate blueprints into plans
• organizing the equipment and manpower necessary to complete the project.
• responsible for maintaining safety and quality standards
• keeping detailed records of construction site activities.
Bsc in Engineering or related field
APPLICATION IS OPEN TO LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidate should forward his/her
• CV/Cover letter to the HR through the email address: cv. dobserverintegrated @ outlook. Com Or
• Send Names, Contact Number, Qualification, Position Applied and Location, to the Message box or the number 0808-118-2113
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.