A Project Coordinator on a construction site is responsible for making sure that projects are delivered within budget and on time.
Project coordinators are constantly monitoring budget and pinpointing inefficiencies to fix. They are heavily involved with subcontractors on the site by assigning and communicating assignments and deadlines.
• Develops and issues contracts and purchase orders
• Researches and requests appropriate site insurance
• Prepares all submittal packages
• Corresponds with owners, subcontractors and any other persons involved in the project
• Travels to construction site for meetings and inspections
• Coordinates and complies with any special contractual requests from the owner throughout the project
• Proven experience and success within the construction industry
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of contracts and insurance
• Strong multitasking and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to delegate and ensure responsibilities among a large team
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates applying for this position should forward comprehensive CVs to the email provided below: job. futurexconsult @ outlook .com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.This application is for Lagos residents only.
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.