Nurses plan and provide medical and nursing care to patients in hospital, at home or in other settings who are suffering from physical or mental ill health.
Nurses work as part of a team of professional and medical staff that includes doctors, social workers and therapists.
• monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
• providing emotional support to patients and relatives
• taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
• writing records
• assessing and planning nursing care requirements
• providing pre- and post-operation care
• supervising junior staff
• organising workloads
• tutoring student nurses.
Highly trained in Nursing
Proven experience will be an added advantage
Additional certification will also be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
• Qualified and interested candidates applying for this job position should forward a comprehensive CV to the email provided below.
• firstname.lastname@example.org or send names,phone no,position applying for,location to the message box or to this phone no 09050864982
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.