NIGERIAN PORT AUTHORITY RECRUITMENT FORM FOR 2016 CALL 08061588185
THE NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY (NPA)
Recruitment 2016 is aimed at recruiting qualified candidates from the following areas of SPECIALIZATION:
• Science: Geology, Geophysics, Computer Science, Physics, Surveying and Mathematics.
• Engineering: Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil Environmental, Pipeline, Marine Engineering.
• Business/Finance: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, etc.
• Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.
• Art/Humanities: Mass Communication, English, History, etc.
• Medical and Health Science: Radiography, Laboratory Science, Occupational Health, and Nursing (RN, SRN)
Candidates should possess a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or Second Class Lower Division and/or good
Masters Degree in any of the disciplines listed above. Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
Good leadership traits, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
OTHER CRITERIA FOR NIGERIAN PORT AUTHORITY JOBS
Candidates must have graduated in the last 1 to 6 years and with 0 – 3 years work experience.
Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.Good leadership traits, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace
QUALIFICATIONS FOR JOB VACANCIES:
MINIMUM SALARY : #130,000
Level 1-4 workmanship
MINIMUM SALARY: #280,000
*Masters Degree Holders:
Human resource managers
Level 8-15 workmanship
MINIMUM SALARY: #450,000
*Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
*NIGERIAN PORT AUTHORITY will not be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
*All applications must be received within 6 weeks from the date of this publication.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: NIGERIAN PORT AUTHORITY is the Nigerian import/export company, with approximately 60,000 employees working.Purchase The NPA RECRUITMENT FORM from the Human Resources Manager Online, before closing date.
NOTE: Contact The General Human Resources Manager:Barr. Constance Harry Onukwugha on 08061588185 for application process and directives for the recruitment form.Also address all Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE NIGERIAN PORT AUTHORITY (NPA)
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.
- Contact Person: NPARECRUITMENT
- Cell: 08061588185
- Home: 08061588185
- Work: 08061588185
Classified Number: 1873401