Nigerian Breweries Vacancy 2014
Nigerian Breweries Plc, incorporated in 1946, is the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria. Its first bottle of beer, STAR Lager, rolled off the bottling lines of its Brewery in June 1949. Other breweries were subsequently commissioned by the company. Our product and services includes: Beer Brewing, Marketing and selling of Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages (Lager, Stout, Malt and Soft Drinks) in Nigeria and one of the most modern worldwide.
Nigerian Breweries Plc, Recruitment 2014 is aimed at recruiting qualified candidates from the following areas of specialization:
• Science:Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Food Technology, Science Laboratory Technology, Microbiology, Geophysics, Computer Science, Physics, Surveying and Mathematics.
• Engineering:Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil Environmental, Pipeline, Marine Engineering.
• Business/Finance:Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, etc.
• Social Sciences:Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.
• Art/Humanities:Mass Communication, English, History, etc.
• Medical and Health Science: Radiography, Laboratory Science, Occupational Health, and Nursing (RN, SRN)
Candidates must have graduated in the last 1 years and must not be more than 39 years by January, 2014 with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
Good leadership traits, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace
NOTE:Contact Human Resource Manager: MRS GLADYS OKOYA on +2347052234280 for application process and directives and also address all Curriculum Vitae to (email@example.com)
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.
- Contact Person: Nigerian Brewery
- Cell: +2347052234280
- Home: +2347052234280
- Work: +2347052234280
- Fax: +2347052234280
Classified Number: 1688879