Doctors diagnose and treat medical conditions, disorders, illnesses and diseases through the application of specialist medical skills and knowledge.
Specific responsibilities vary greatly depending on the area of specialism. However, generic duties of the job may include:
• maintaining records
• promoting health education.
• performing surgical procedures
• providing general pre- and post-operative care
• monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
• assessing and planning treatment requirements
• undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
• organising workloads
• liaising daily with medical/non-medical staff including other doctors and healthcare professionals
• writing reports
• making telephone calls
Bsc/Msc in Medicine
APPLICATION IS OPEN TO LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidate should forward his/her
• CV/Cover letter to the HR through the email address: cv. dobserverintegrated @ outlook. Com Or
• Send Names, Contact Number, Qualification, Position Applied and Location, to the Message box or the number 0808-118-2113
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.