• Support the HSE Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
• Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
• Support the HSE Manager in ensuring HSE compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular HSE audits in the areas of business and vessel operations.
• Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
• Provide support to the dept on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives eg. ISO
• Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements.
• Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
• Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the Regional HSE Manager for promulgation to the management.
• Manage Safety Statistic reporting within.Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the Dept head.
• Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested.
• Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
• Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
• Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
• Support offshore HSE personnels in the development of work site HSE campaigns and good practices.
• Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required.
• Management systems is highly preferred.
• Strong passion in HSE.
• Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Words and Power Point.
• Able to work independently and meticulous.
• Must be willing to travel at short notice and go offshore.
• Min Diploma in Engineering, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
• Min 2 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas-Offshore Construction and Marine Industry.
• Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, and HSE.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidate should forward his/her CV to the HR through the email address: cv. dobserverintegrated @ outlook. Com
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.