Hotel managers ensure that guests on vacation or business travel have a pleasant experience at a hotel, motel, or other types of establishment with accommodations. They also ensure that the establishment is run efficiently and profitably.
• Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance
• Greet and register guests
• Ensure that company standards for guest services, décor, and housekeeping are met
• Answer questions from guests about hotel policies and services
• Keep track of how much money the hotel or lodging facility is making
• Interview, hire, train, and sometimes fire staff members
• Monitor staff performance to ensure that guests are happy and that the hotel is well run
• Coordinate office activities of hotels or motels and resolve problems
• Set room rates and budgets, approve expenditures, and allocate funds to various departments.
Bsc/Hnd in Hospitality Management or related field
APPLICATION IS OPEN TO LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidate should forward his/her
• CV/Cover letter to the HR through the email address: cv. dobserverintegrated @ outlook. Com Or
• Send Names, Contact Number, Qualification, Position Applied and Location, to the Message box or the number 0808-118-2113
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.