The Front Desk Agent acts as the face of the hotel and represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest's stay.
They provide the guests with the first impression of a hotel as well as the final goodbye upon departure.
Front Desk Agent’s have responsibilities that range from checking the guests in/out, reporting any problems/needs to maintenance, making reservations and collecting payment.
• Registers guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible
• Thoroughly understands and adheres to proper credit and cash-handling policies and procedures
• Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
• Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel
• Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping of all check-outs, late check-outs, early check-ins, special requests, and part-day rooms
• Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations procedures. Takes same day reservations and future reservations
• Processes guest check-outs
• Reads and writes any information in the daily log. Is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel
• Knows all safety and emergency procedures. Is aware of accident prevention policies
• Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area
• Experience with Microsoft Office: Excel and Work
• Knowledge of AutoClerk and/or other Reservation Systems
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays with AM/PM shifts
• Must be a team player with a “can do” attitude
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidate should forward his/her CV to the HR through the email address: cv. dobserverintegrated @ outlook. Com
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.