CHEVRON RECRUITMENT 2014
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy company with more than 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
The CHEVRON OIL & GAS COMPANY LIMITED Recruitment JANUARY 2014 is aimed at recruiting qualified candidates from the following areas of specialization:
• Science:Geology, Geophysics, Computer Science, Physics, Surveying and Mathematics.
• Engineering:Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil Environmental, Pipeline, Marine Engineering.
• Business/Finance:Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, etc.
• Social Sciences:Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.
• Art/Humanities:Mass Communication, English, History, etc.
• Medical and Health Science: Radiography, Laboratory Science, Occupational Health, and Nursing (RN, SRN)
Candidates should possess a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or Second Class Lower Division and/or good Masters Degree in any of the disciplines listed above.
Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
Good leadership traits, verbal and written communication and computer skills.Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR JOB VACANCIES:
Level 1-4 workmanship
*Masters Degree Holders:
Human resource managers
Level 8-15 workmanship
*Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
*CHEVRON OIL & GAS COMPANY will not be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
*All applications must be received within 6 weeks from the date of this publication.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE:Contact Human Resource Manager: Mr.JEREMIAH.I.OLOYE on 08140448293 for application process and directives and also address all Curriculum Vitae to (Chevronjobs2014@gmail.com)
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.
- Contact Person: CHEVRONJOBS 2014
- Cell: 08140448293
Classified Number: 1560270