are looking for an accounting manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounting manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team.
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
• month and end-year process
• accounts payable/receivable
• payroll and utilities
• treasury, budgeting
• cash forecasting
• revenue and expenditure variance analysis
• capital assets reconciliations
• trust account statement reconciliations
• fixed asset activity1
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Provide recommendations
• Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
• Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
• Meet financial accounting objectives
Mode of Application
Interested and Qualified applicants should forward their CV/Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send Name, Contact Number, Qualification and location to the message box or to the number provided.
NOTE: Lagos Resident only
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.